FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
This diagram illustrates proper positioning of the
upper teeth in the tooth trough during fitting.
1. Bring a pan of water to a full boil. Have a bowl
of cold water nearby.
2. Using a slotted spoon or tongs, completely immerse the mouthpiece into the boiling water for 30 seconds.
3. Remove mouthpiece and dip in cold water for 1 second – no more. Quickly and carefully insert the mouthpiece into the mouth. Make sure front and back teeth are in the tooth trough. WORK FAST
4. Mold mouthpiece around upper teeth with fingers. Use thumbs to push onto back teeth.
5. Close back teeth lightly on mouthpiece to form lower teeth impression. Be careful not to bite all the way through material.
6. Insert mouthpiece back in boiling water for 2 seconds – no more. Shake and carefully insert back on teeth where indentations are already make.
7. Close teeth together. Quickly use fingers to mold under lips and cheeks.
8. Place under cold tap water to set mouthpiece.
9. Using a razor blade or sharp scissors, carefully trim excess material.